Let’s be real: you could search online for residential roofers in Kansas City or even free residential roofing inspection and come up with a list of places that claim to be the best in the industry. We get it—we think we’re the best too. The thing is, we can back it up.
Here’s how: we are different from other residential roofing companies because we are a team of customer service professionals who understand how important it is to provide service, not just a product. We are transparent: when we sit down with a new client to review the state of their roof and what we can offer, we break the budget down to the penny and explain where every dime is going. This means the customer knows exactly what we’re doing and why. We walk through every single step of the process because we realize that even though we know what we’re talking about, someone who’s never been through the process (or doesn’t do it day in, day out, as an occupation) doesn’t know what we know.
Our Step-by-Step Process
- Here’s how we are different from other residential roofers, Kansas City because we are a team of customer service professionals who understand how important it is to provide a great customer experience, not just a product. Transparency is key when we sit down with a new client to address the needs of their roof repair or replacement, go over their options, we break the budget down to the penny and explain where every dime is going. This means the customer knows exactly what we’re doing and why. We walk through every single step of the process, because we understand that even though we know what we’re talking about, that this process may be stressful and overwhelming for those who have not had to deal with major home repairs.
- It all starts with a meeting. For some clients, that’s a referral from a friend, family member or neighbor who raves about our quality and service. For others, it’s when we knock on their front door after a hail storm (added space between hail storm) or other major weather events and ask if they’ve had a residential roof inspection. Yes, we still do door to door to offer our Free residential roofing inspection. We do this because most homeowners aren’t even aware that there’s been hail in the area (especially if you are the new homeowner) and that it’s damaged their roof until the problem gets worse. It’s a vital service to have done as insurance claims for residential roofing in Kansas City must be made within a certain time frame from that storm date. Miss it, and you might miss your chance to repair or replace your roof for the cost of your deductible.*
- The next step is to examine the roof. We don’t expect you to join us up on the roof, we take pictures to show you what the storm damage looks like and help educate you about how hail damage insurance claims work. We know what to look for so that the repairs or replacement will more likely be covered by your insurance policy. This means the work can be done without much (if any) out of pocket from you.*
- After your initial roof inspection is complete and we verified there is significant damage we then will call your insurance company with you to file a claim if we feel it is needed. Once the claim is filed, an adjuster meeting is scheduled. We come out and meet with the insurance adjuster to supervise that process and answer any additional questions pertaining to your roof damage that we saw. If your claim is approved, we then coordinate the delivery of your materials and the arrival of our crew. Our trusted crew will do the work on your roof as if it was their own. Once the roof is complete, our crew will thoroughly clean up and leave you to enjoy your new roof with peace of mind.
* We can’t promise that your insurance policy will cover your roof replacement or repair (and there’s always the deductible and any upgrades you choose to consider). But we promise that we’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need and that we’ll be honest with you about whether or not you need to repair or replace your roof at all. So often our conversations start with, “if it were my house…” because that’s the way we approach every single job. Our goal isn’t to sell roofing replacements—it’s to provide a service to homeowners who need it and to do it in a way that exceeds their expectations.